Onward and upward!

Thank you for being part of our journey these 3 years! We've so appreciated all your kind words and visits. Onward and upward with our journey!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Halfway through August




We are halfway through August and things are looking good! I've picked out the signature wrapping paper, have just a small handful of orders left to place...sooo excited about that! Contractors will be out of there by this weekend and then I can start unpacking the boxes and boxes of toys that have started arriving at My Toy Garden. The first 2 staff members have been hired! Welcome Jordan and Eileen! So much done and so much to do! My biggest challenges next are learning Quickbooks and my POS system. With ordering being done...or very close to it, now I can focus on those areas. Wahoo!!!

We are set for our Grand Opening for Sat. Sept. 10 from 10-4. Volunteers are needed that day and the weeks before to get ready. Are you going to be one of the lucky ones to be part of history? You know you want to! I plan to start working full time out of the store next Tuesday and would love to have you pop by and help us get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment